Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A trip to the spa!


SOOOO.......... it was night time about 8:00 pm i think and my brother told me that since its the last day that a spa will be open we should go to one and have a full body massage, so my mom went with us since we wants a full body massage too. Well it's my first time having a full body massage so i want to share the experience :D ok so we had a full body massage, it was a sweddish/shiatsu massage. i was in the same room as my mom. there was a pleasant smell and the temperature was cool and it was really relaxing. It's good to sleep :)) anyways at first i was like O.O coz they were stretching my back and stuff and then my bones were cracking =)) damn i need exercise or maybe i need to drink milk hahahaha then they were putting some kind of oil while they were massaging aanndd you know how you knead the dough? they were like doing that to every part! i felt like they were going to bake me or something with the stretching and kneading :))=)) but it was really relaxing afterward, i felt like i was in heaven :)) with the music and stuff. i felt like my body was really light and i was falling as sleep -.- so thats all i felt i guess....it was a fun experience haha well thanks for reading this!:D:D

No comments: